How you benefit from a Premier Sponsorship
Your logo and URL link appear on the conference website
Your company logo appears in all IBIA Annual Convention 2016 marketing material circulated through:
- Bunkerspot magazine and website
- Direct marketing and email campaigns
- Web links, newsletters and magazines
- ‘Media partner’ publications
- You gain additional exposure through banner signage
- Your marketing material is inserted into the official delegate pack issued to all delegates.
The IBIA Annual Convention offers sponsors and exhibitors an exceptional opportunity to maximise exposure within the marine fuels industry, not only in the run up and during the event, but also via the event App, the onsite visuals, via Bunkerspot, via IBIA’s own magazine, World Bunkering and our media partners. Sponsorship is a direct, cost-effective route to your target market. Your participation enables you to:
- Demonstrate your commitment to the maritime industry
- Get yourself noticed by key decision makers
- Increase your company’s branding and publicity within the industry
- Initiate direct contact with potential clients
- Take advantage of unique networking opportunities
How to get the best exposure
Early confirmation of your sponsorship of the IBIA Annual Convention 2016 ensures a higher level of exposure, as an extensive promotional campaign (including editorial coverage, advertisements, direct mail, email campaigns and web presence) is implemented in the lead up to the event. It also gives you the opportunity to pick and choose the options best suited to your needs, or to work with us to produce your unique, tailor-made sponsorship package.
Get in touch
We have to work on a strictly first come, first served basis, so if you are interested in sponsorship, please make sure you book early, to avoid someone else getting there first!
Simply speak to our Events Team who can tailor your sponsorship options.